Financial Coach with the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
2 in 3 adults worldwide are financially illiterate. Gallup, November 18, 2015
Today’s economy is much different from what it used to be. Not long ago, one parent working a full time job could support an entire household. But now we see massive unemployment, lower wages, more debt, and higher taxes and insurance costs. Today, more families than ever are using credit cards to pay for basic necessities. They don’t have enough money on hand to pay for the things they really need. Too many families are struggling just to survive.
One of the biggest threats to your wealth is lack of financial knowledge. Many people end up in debt because they don’t have a mindset and strategy that encourages their money to grow. But my financial coaching gives you the knowledge – and the action – you need to get on the path to excellent financial health.
Similar to the concepts found in Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University program, I teach families how to be practical with their money. We’ll work together so you and your family members can walk away from our time together knowing how to make more money, save more money, give more money, spend more money, and be at PEACE with money.
We’ll work together to:
- Organize Your Bills – Imagine having your bills set on autopilot. You’ll gain peace of mind never making a late payment again!
- Establish a Spending Plan – Too often more money goes out than comes in. We’ll develop a rock-solid spending plan that allows you to grow your wealth with each paycheck!
- Pay Off Your Debt – You’ll get simple, proven strategies to finally rid yourself of debt. And live a life of financial freedom where you can make a purchase without feeling guilty.
- Discuss Investment Strategies – Your money will start working for you. Having a successful investing strategy will put you on the fast-track to the kinds of wealth you could only dream about!
- Start Building a Retirement Fund – According to Statisticbrain.com, 40% of working Americans are NOT saving for retirement. Saving for retirement now means you can actually enjoy your golden years. Your future grandchildren will thank you!
- Start Saving for Education – Whether you plan to go back to school or wish to start saving for your children’s college education, starting now is essential. The average amount of student loan debt for recent college graduates is $30,000. The best gift you can give your children is a debt-free start to their adult years.
- Develop Strategies for Major Purchases – Too often major purchases cause tension in the household. Especially when money is tight. Having a strategy means less stress and more enjoyment for the things you and your family truly want to buy.
Money is absolutely essential for you and your family to live out your biggest dreams. When your family commits to the financial concepts laid out in the Bible and put into action with this coaching program, you’ll see your debt disappear. And you’ll start attracting money and wealth as if by magic. Finally, you will be in control of the direction you want your life to go.
Marriage Coach with the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
According to the American Psychological Association, up to 50% of all marriages in the United States end in divorce.
Your marriage is an investment. And you have every right to realize all the hopes and dreams you had when you said “I Do.” But often things get complicated. Life has a way of taking us down many different paths. Some harder than others. But this doesn’t mean you have to throw it all away in a messy divorce.
The issues facing married couples today are complicated. But many times, having an expertly trained professional to lend a sympathetic ear and provide sound encouragement is all it takes to get back on the correct path.
I empower couples to work together to make their marriage “whole” again.
Specialist in Fitness Nutrition with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
According to USA Today, the number of children with Type 2 Diabetes increased more than 30% between 2000 and 2009. The main cause for the rise? Childhood obesity.
“Together, obesity and diabetes increase (children’s) lifetime risk of heart attacks, strokes, kidney failure, blindness and amputations.” – USA Today May 3, 2014
Because of our nation’s notorious poor diet and sedentary lifestyle, many children suffer from illnesses previously only suffered by adults. Many of these chronic illnesses can be prevented by proper nutrition and lifestyle habits. Nutrition is an important component of this program because it teaches families to invest in their health care (nutrition) rather than sick care (medical costs).
Once your family begins to fuel your bodies with nutritionally dense foods, you will experience increased levels of energy. Logically, the next step in the program is to help them use that energy constructively in the form of physical exercise.
Some of the life changing habits and enhancements your family will gain include:
- Refrigerator Make-Over
- Pantry Make-Over
- Kitchen Reorganization
- Fun Family Fit Games
- Nutritional Guidance
- Body Image & Self-Confidence Work
- Healthy Living Rules Online Community
Your family will learn to make healthier choices by substituting foods you love with less-processed alternatives. Healthy eating habits are easier than you think! In just a short amount of time your family will be on the path to healthy bodies and healthy minds.
Certified Master Personal Trainer with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
According to the President’s Council on Fitness, only 1 in 3 children are physically active every day. And only 5% of adults participate in some form of physical activity for 30 minutes a day.
Fitness is an essential ingredient to the recipe for happiness. But too often we find life gets in the way. Keeping yourself and your family active and healthy can be a struggle. But the long-term benefits of a healthy lifestyle will go a long way to ensuring your family’s health is secure.
Especially considering that an unhealthy lifestyle goes far beyond just how you feel physically.
Being physically fit helps reduce stress, improves rest, boosts your mood, and makes you happy!
The President’s Council on Fitness states “Those who are obese have medical costs that are $1,429 more than those of normal weight on average (roughly 42% higher).”
Being physically active not just promotes a better outlook on life, it also helps keep medical costs down. Which means more money in your pocketbook.
Family-focused fitness programs work to promote accountability and foster healthier, more supportive relationships. Living well doesn’t simply mean living free of disease. Wellness includes all aspects of your spirit, body, and mind. Wellness starts within.
My training and experience gives you a comprehensive fitness regimen for the whole family. Most of my clients start with the foundations of wellness and build up to their goals. All programs are personalized to help you reach your specific goals:
- Decreased Stress – Physical fitness is all about feeling great! Your mood will improve and your family will love working out together.
- Increased Energy – When you’re active, you’re getting things done. No longer will the family want to stay in during beautiful weekends. Everyone will want to get out and get moving!
- Weight Loss – Reach your ideal weight and look fantastic!
- Sports Performance – Build your family into winners. Whether it’s the local 5k run or your kids’ Little League baseball or soccer games. Your family will be prepared to win.
- Improved Mobility – Significantly decrease the chances for injury that could sideline you or a loved one from enjoying life.
- Improved Vitality – Boost your life force and enjoy a future filled with longevity and well-being!
An initial assessment and consultation will determine the specifics of your family’s program. It will address nutrition, exercise and lifestyle habits. And the best part of all? Fitness is an activity your family will enjoy doing together. You’ll be teaching valuable life skills to your children in a fun and exciting way. And your family will start living better, sleeping better, and feeling better.
Specialist in Youth Fitness with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
According to the President’s Council on Fitness, children now spend more than seven and a half hours a day in front of a screen (e.g., TV, videogames, computer).
It seems today’s society is constantly plugged in. And for our children this can be both good and bad. While technology does allow our children to access more knowledge and information than ever before, overuse of TV shows, video games, cell phones, and tablets is wrecking our children’s health.
The most important job for you as a parent is to ensure your children grow up happy and healthy. And nowhere is this lacking more than in our kids’ fitness. Many parents express frustration trying to get their kids active and outside playing instead of on the computer, cell phone, or tablet.
But my unique fitness coaching for kids is designed to excite them and make fitness a regular part of their lives.
One of the core foundations of a fitness routine is making good decisions. Your kids will learn personal responsibility and discipline when they start their fitness routine. And your children’s emotional health will improve as well. Being physically fit will give them more confidence and enable them to feel better about themselves.
All recommended fitness routines are designed around the family unit. Each exercise is safe and easily modified to be appropriate for all ages – from children to parents or even grandparents.
Specialist in Senior Fitness with the International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
According to the National Institute of Health, one of the most effective things seniors can do to improve their health is daily exercise.
Many families today consist of more than just Mom, Dad, and the kids. Many grandparents and even great-grandparents live in the home as well. Including Grandma and Grampa in family fitness activities promotes better health and more enjoyment for seniors.
Studies show that seniors dealing with medical conditions and chronic illness can help their bodies heal and improve longevity with daily physical activity.
The fact that nursing home and senior living costs have risen dramatically over the years means more seniors are living at home with relatives. Including them in physical activity is a great way to foster better relationships while improving the health of our loved ones.